Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank You To Pak Hendry Mulia and Tirok !!!

Just wanted to say thank you for your kind message on the 200,00 hits on my blog to Pak Hendry Mulia and Tirok.

Both of you have been very special and I always wanted to say that you have inspired me to continue writing.

To Pak Hendry, saya selalu teringat masa pertama bertemu di pulau kapas, trengganu.

I drove more then 600 kilometers just to meet you in person. I am very glad until today to have met you inperson.

Then I travelled a few thousand kilometers to Pontianak just to attend your next seminar on swiftlet farming.

Pak, I appreciate your works and hope you will continue with the effort to improve the industry plus keep writing new books about swiftlet farming.

Pak Tirok, been also special to me. During the Pulau Kapas seminar, meet him and after the seminar visited his birdhouse in a small town call Tirok.

Very facinating ways of building his birdhouse in a jungle close to a river. I remember there was a graveyard infront of the BH. I hope by now there are lots of birds in his house.

Thank you to both of you for allowing me to be your friend.

No comments: