Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Passed the 200,000 hit Marks !!!

Today my blog hits passed the 200,000 hit marks.

Congratulation to everybody who read my blog. To me this is a special milestone.

I never though that I can achieved such a remarkable number of hits.

I started writing just as a hobby amd never hope that it will go this far.

I know I have help many newbies in swiftlet farming but I also make many "sifus" unhappy.

Maybe I exposed too much about swiftlet farming and many "consultants" feel threaten with my works.

To be very frank, the things that I wrote are basic and most of the articles are more like logical thinking.

Most of us tend to depend so much to those so called "sifus" and refuse to use your mind.

I don't blame those sifus so much but everybody should know that it was they who make those sifus wanted. You tend to think that those sifus have lots of miracles that can bring all those birds into your BH.

What I believed those sifus does was to try out what they think are right using you as the person who fund their R&D. If the BH is successful then they got what they want and you got yours. The moment there are something not right then you become the idiot who fund their research.

Nobody can be right from the first day and he need to test for at least a number of BHs before the right combination is found.

Very interesting evaluation and comment.

Worst is to work with a sifu who have very little education and do not believed in scientific methods of running a BH.

Good example is someone who do not believed that you can use humidifier or water spray to cool or control the BH humidity.

Also be careful with those sifu who do not believed in the use of Aroma.

No matter how good he is looked at his way of answering your questions. If he keep giving you with stupid answers then you know that he is not fit to be your sifu.

Go and find someone who can be more like an advisor who can explain in details on any matters on issues that are related to your BH.

The more he explain the more you learn from him .......

4 comments:

Tirok said...

Congratulations Harry!
I can still remember that when you first started, there are only a few who are willing to share swiftlet farming on the net I am among the earliest together with your blog. You had my blog http://tirokswiftlet.webs.com/ linked to your blog at that time. We have opened up swiftlet farming to all. This could have irked some of the SIFUs
and some had to close shop including your strongest critic. hahaha

Cheers
Tirok
http:/swiftlethaven.blogspot.com

HENDRI said...

Congratulation Harry.

K L said...

Congratulation Brother !
Keep it up !

Anonymous said...

swiftletfarming.blogspot.com is very pleasant to read. The article is very professionally written. I enjoyed reading swiftletfarming.blogspot.com. keep it that way.