Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Be Careful When Using Petitioning Made Of Plywood !!!

This is just to warn those who built petitioning or dividers using plywood.

I was very disturbed when I observed those thick white colored fungus growing on all the petitioning wall of the BH in Metakab.

They were very thick like 1.5mm thick. The moment I touched using the torchlight they falls down to the floor and those in powder flew in the air.

I am very sure that these spores flying around in the BH will prevent those birds from entering the Mentakab BH.

If you have the same problem, you need to quickly tear the wall and perhaps use cement board.

The reason being the humidity that you generate in the room provide the right dampness on these plywood to grow fungus.

When watching those CCTV screen I can see those lights reflected by these spores. I thought they were orbs belonging to some spirit.

So be observant on fungus. Make sure they are minimised.

Clear all wood based materials before it is too late ....

No comments: