Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Itinary For This Week !!!

Getting busier and busier every week.

More and more BH owners are now keen to meet me for some short advises or visit their BH for professional inspection.

I always remind them that I am not a big Sifu but I am just an enthusiast who have a very big passion on swiftlet farming.

You can judge me not on how many birdhouses I have turned around but judge me on how much knowledge do I have. Just read about 650 articles that I wrote in my www.swiftletfarming.blogspot.com. The best is that there will be more to come.

My main objective is to help those who have failed BHs. I will do my utmost best to turn around the BH using scientific ways.

Most of the time I will personally visit those failed BH and list down all the things that needs modification or upgrades.

Those who wanted to built a new BH I will normally conduct a bird call test and examine the bird's flight path. If their land or building is suitable then I will provide the most cost effective methods to construct their dream BH.

To me my only satisfaction is to built a BH that is successful. Every dollar that you spend will be like my own saving. You should not waste.

Tomorrow I will be in Melaka to rework Mr.A BH. I inspected the BH a few weeks ago and gave a 10 pages recommendations complete with sketches what he should do. I told him to carry out himself or if he may, I will be always be on the standby.

The following two days I will in Kota Bahru with Mr.E. Remember his daughter, Miss Ying, is my youngest blog reader. He wanted me to have a good look at a piece of property to be turned into swiftlet farming walet central.

I might call the Tumpat guy to check on his BH turn around progress.

On this Sartuday morning, I will make a short dash to Sekincang, Selangor. Mr.P wanted me to meet his father. They have a piece of padi land to turn to be a BH. I told them that I need to be in my hometown during the weekend.

Next week I am still not booked. So if you think you would like me to drop by please call for an appointment.

Oh yes, as for today, I planned to rest at home. I thought of sending my computer server for some inspection. It is dead and lucky I bought the Acer Aspire.

Oh yah, Mr.R of Taiping is in Shah Alam, Selangor. Remember this special guy who breed those swiftlets and after 45 days they flew away. His wife cried for a few days. He will be meeting me for lunch for a short talk cock session.

No comments: