Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Chrismas To All Christians Blog Readers !!!

I do not want to forget wishing all my Christian blog reader "Merry Chrismas and Happy new Year."

May success in swiftlet farming brings lots of happiness and cheerfulness to your beloved family.

I am not still in BM waiting to start the sound system's installation.

This morning HjA of Ayer Tawar, Setiawan, Perak drop by for a visit and showed him the new BH.

He started his stories on how he got into BH about 5 years ago.

He wanted to go into plantation (rubber and palm oil) how ever his was asked to consider swiftlet farming. The inputs he received was that swiftlet farming was cheaper to enter and the returns is superior then those plantation.

He never looked back except that he regretted for not learning more before getting involved. He was very lucky that the "Sifu" who helped him was an experience guy and he did nearly everything. Got back the keys when his BH was pretty occupied by those birds.

The nest population keep climbing until it reached a climax of 200 nests. Suddenly it stop.

"Harry I need some advise. I have this three stories BH in Ayer Tawar and now, after having about 200 nests, it stops multiplying. Can U be kind enough to visit and advise me what to do?"

During one of my trip back to KL from SP I detoured to Ayer Tawar and visited the BH. After a short review came out with all the necessary things to do and emailed to HjA. I also installed my Black Cloud sound.

As for the fee, I told him to donate to the nearest mosque.

He indicated that after following my advise, the room temperature drops to a reasonable level and the birds are coming back. He wanted to install more tweeters during this coming holidays.

Today he thank me again and would like to built a few more units.

I explained to him where he should consider buying those agri lands. Choose those Malay reserve lands, since he is a Malay, and I am sure there are lots of birds there.

I hope he will come back for more advises.

No comments: