Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Interesting Results in Rompin, Pahang !!!


Everyday I will be receiving good news about "Black Cloud".

Today came from Mr.L who bought the sound when I was in Butterworth, Penang.

He bought a few weeks ago before his holiday trip back to his hometown in Rompin, Pahang.

Since I managed to sit with him for almost 1 hour, I managed to provide him a few interesting tips that I told him to try.

Just read his email received a moment ago:

Harry,

Good day.


Your "Black Cloud" sound is working very good at my Rompin BHs :)

I followed your advice of only turning on during certain time slots, especially 5:30-7:45pm.

New birds really stop by or make U-turn when they passing through my BHs.

Thank you Guru.

So cool and I am very very happy to add one more town to my Black Cloud list.

So wonderful to know something that you have works well and at the same time share with others who are badly in need to improve their bird nests population.

I have not spoken to Mr.L personally to know the actual result but I know he will be waiting for me in BM.

To those who have yet to purchase this special sound, you need to think quick.

I will soon close the sale on the sound soon.....

No comments: