Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

Mr.A Of Melaka Wanted My Help For His 2nd BH !!!

Absolutely amazing results !!!

I was on the way back from Subang airport today when Mr. A, the Bakery owner in Melaka, called to confirm of asking me to quickly do the same for his second BH.

Remember a few days ago I went down to Melaka to fix those tweeters, set the hygrostat, humidifiers, amplifiers and of course installed my"Masterpiece"?

The impact was absolutely incredible. Mr.A have no hesitation to push his second BH for me to do exactly the same like the first.

I am sure he saw something happening and it must be damn good.

He told me that the first BH temperature now have not exceeded 28*C (used to be above 31*C)and the Humidity now is stable above 80% RH (used to be 70%RH or lesser).

He loved my "Masterpiece". Those birds, according to him, could not resist my Black Cloud sound. They seem to be charmed with the sweet caress when they passed his BH.

Based on what I saw the other day, 8 out of 10 birds, will swoop into Mr.A BH.

Come to think of it, if 8 out of 10, my "Masterpiece" now can lure not only those young birds with no nests yet but it seem that their parent too !!!!

Hmm.....................very interesting development.

This is something unusual and unbelievable.

I need to do more observations on this new development and findings.

If this is true, dear all my neighbors, please watch your BH carefully. Pretty soon all your tenants will switch camp (From Barisan to Pakatan).

He he he he ........

This message is serious and I can bet it will be the best invention I ever done.....

No comments: