Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Never Try To Burn Charcoal In Your BH !!!

Have some one tells you that he got this special technique to clear those wood fungus.

His idea is to burn those black charcoal for three consecutive days.

I can safely says that all your tenants will move out and no matter how long they have been your staying the chances for them to come back is negligible.

I received this email message from one of my blog reader recently and I am amused with the kind of advise that you might have heard:

hi harry,

i'm fm sarawak n need ur help regarding my swiftlet house.

Last time i heard my frens advice using charcoal n burn it inside the swiftlet house for 3 days . This is becos my wood had produced mushroom (fungus).

Then i used the ammonia again just like before. but until now no more swiftlet want to come over again.

Before the charcoal burning there were already 3 swiftlets staying inside the house.

So, how do recovered everything back to normal again?

Please help, Harry.

I told him to air the house for a couple of days. Open all the ventilation holes, put a powerful fan on each floor and blow the house for a couple of days.

Once the charcoal smell is no more there then start to treat the house as if it is newly built.

Apply those new BH aroma, get more fresh bird shits, and the rest.

I hope all my blog reader learn from this big mistake.

There are many other safer ways to clean those fungus (mushroom) but burning charcoal is not recommended.

No comments: