Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

Kota Bahru's Trip Report !!!

Two days and one night.

Yes I was in Kota Bahru for two days and came back today.

My main objective was to inspect a building whose owner wanted it to be converted to a BH.

Beside this specific job met with at least three other blog readers who have never met meet before.

The building inspection went well and the building was closed to the airport and in an industrial area.

The owner have yet to receive his CF and he wanted my professional opinion on what to do, where to open the entrance holes and where to built those walls.

All done within less then 2 hours and after the visit submitted to him a 12 pages reports on what he needed to do.

By evening Mr.A of Hospital Kota Bahru dropped by to chat about swiftlet farming. He wanted to gather as much knowledge as he can before building one.

Also met was a Polytechnic lecturer. His BH was under construction and wanted the Black Cloud badly.

This morning during Breakfast Mr.L whose how I earlier reported need to be under ICU, dropped by to discuss about his BH revamp status.

He totally agreed with my recommendations and looking forward to carry out the needful. The rain have been very unfriendly.

I told him that I will be Kota Bahru again and I am sure I want to drop by to have a good look at his BH progress.

Miss Ying, the youngest blog reader, was with me most of the time. She seem to be focusing on every words that I said. Hmmm...... a very potential candidates to be my youngest disciple.

No comments: