Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Black Cloud In Melaka !!!

Today the whole day I was in Melaka, fixing Mr.A's birdhouse.

He engaged me a couple of weeks ago to see what was wrong with his 7 months BH.

After more then three modifications, by a well known consultant, it was still closed to empty.

He was very fortunate to have read my blog and what he did to check on me was genius.

He confessed today that before calling me for the second time he did the followings:

1) He never trusted me in the beginning.  

However after trying out a few suggestions that I wrote in my blog, he saw the truth.

He introduced those fake nests in one of his BH and after a few weeks they were occupied with a few nests.  

I passed the first test.  Then .....

2) During my first visit I asked him to do something simple to proof that it will bring in more birds. 
 
He followed exactly and keep track on the BH progressed.  

Well the results, based on his imput, the number of his BH new tenants went up by five folds.  

Before this there were not many bird shits spots.  

Today's visit, he showed me those cardboard papers he placed below those tweeters with lots of bird shits.

After assessing these two successes, he decided to follow all the recommendations that I forwarded during my first visit.

He called nearly everyday to get me move my butt to Melaka.  After some persuasion he managed to get me today.

I was very pleased with his attitude.  He cannot speak fluent English but currently runs at least 7 bakery shops in Melaka.

He planned to have at least a 2 digits number (Exact number is a secret) of BHs soon.  He was unsure before meeting me.  

Now everything is on track, according to him.  I am very honored to be selected as his advisor.

Well coming back to his sick BH, I told him to increase the number of those tweeters, installed new humidifier systems, use a hygrostat, cool the BH with another humidifier, install more fake nests, introduce more ammonia powder in the BH, shut the entrance hole to the minimum, introduced new amplifiers, use digital timers to the max and so on.

The most crucial was the magnificient method that I used the "Black Cloud".

 I called it " Harry's Masterpiece".

What I like most about this project was to see his smiles when those swiftlets swooped in when they heard those Black Cloud melody.

I was damn sure that for every 10 birds that passes his BH, 8 entered.

He is a very lucky devil.  How I wish that BH belongs to me............

One more person whom, with my personal touch, will become a Millionaire, very soon......

 

No comments: