Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

No Matter Who Advise You, Never Run The Humidifier for 24 Hours A Day !!!


While on the way back to KL I stop by in Ipoh to meet Mr.L.

He wanted me to help to set his sound system to play my "Black Cloud". At the same time wanted me to have a look at his 4 stories BH in Ipoh main town.

After looking at his sound system I told him that I need to do some magic. What I need was to visit an electrical shop to purchase some gadget to get those sound operated.

Bought a few things and came back to fix the amplifiers plus those tweeters in a programmed format.

Downloaded an additional sound and after every thing was set I started the tuning.

Upon playing my " Black Cloud" plus some tweaking, those birds were attacking the tweeters. Not many as aspect but I told him to be patience.

The come the moment of truth. When the clock struck 7.00pm those birds started rushing from a few directions and some passes Mr.L BH.

I told him to blast the sound much higher volume and by doing so those birds do change their flight path. Some move direct into Mr.L BH.

We went to dinner, tauge chicken, and noddle. Very tasty and nice.

I told him that I forgot a very important gadget. After my dinner he took me back to the BH and he invited me to take a look at inside the BH.

I told him that I do wish to see during day time but in this case I was okay.

The moment we entered, the floor was wet and I suspect it must have been the pool leaking.

Nope, there was nothing wrong with the pool but it seem that he was running the humidifier on a 24 hours mode.

His Sifu told him it was okay.

What was the sifu thinking? The whole floor was flooded and those water were sipping downstairs. Some of those nesting planks were affected.

He quickly shut the humidifier down and I told him that he need to dry the water first thing tomorrow morning.

The morale of this story is that never ever run your humidifier for 24 hours. You will actually flood your BH.

Go and slap your sifu and tell him that was a gift from Harry for being so stupid. I told Mr.L.

No comments: