Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

Less The 24 Hours And Mr L. Of Ipoh Report On BlackCloud and Thundercloud !!!

Just finished answering a phone call from Ipoh, Perak.

Remember I was with Mr.L yesterday from 4.00pm till 8.30pm.

"Harry I have just discussed with my Brother and reported to him about how many birds there are in our 4 stories BH. The best is that this morning when I was there, I can see that those modifications and adjustments using your Black Cloud and Thundercloud (Not yet released) is working. There are many birds there and not like before.

Thank you and please proceed with the new amplifiers and additional tweeters that you recommended last night.

You are just marvellous with you scientific ways of pulling those wild swiftlets."

Wow just some simple tweaking and it works.

Mr.L was the one whom I reported to say that his amplifiers were from China and when he played my BC nothing happened.

After my personal touch the birds are all over the entrance hole area this morning.

Okay Mr. L, I will try to be in Ipoh on next Wednesday to deliver a new set of amplifiers, new tweeters and perhaps a hygrostat.

I am happy for him and if you wish to know the truth please call him at this number 0125202883. Let him tell U the truth and nothing but the truth.

I just hates when people think that I am not telling the truth. 

Just call him and be nice if you wish to know some of the things that I did.  Yeh just some tweaking around.

No comments: