Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Victims And One Happened to Be My BH Neighbor!!!

One morning I was at my birdhouse is SP and before I entered I saw the owner of a new built BH just at the back.

I greeted him and introduced myself. Welcome to swiftlet farming and I hope we can be a true friendly neighbor.

This person, Mr.T, is very new in the Industry and wanted to have one BH badly.

He got fascinated with swiftlet farming and within 2 weeks bought the empty unit to be his dream birdhouse.

Well Mr.T, I saw that you changed your contract workers more then three times. What seem to be the problem?

"Well Harry I engaged this "Consultant" via the Internet and he sweet talked to me that he is experienced and have many successful BHs in Malaysia and Indonesia. "

Oh you mean you found him via the Internet.

"Yes. "

Hmm so what happened?

"Well the first group employed by the "Consultant" delay their works for days and I cannot stand any longer so I ask the "Consultant" to fire them. Then he brought a new group, two of them. The next few days I came, these jokers stole all those cables in the BH. They were not doing their work but actually stealing those copper cables. So I fired them. The "Consultant brought a new set of workers."

"So that was what the story was all about. Right now I am standing by a new contractor whom I am very close to. If this group still cannot perform I will kick their ass out and appoint my own."

What happened to your deposit?

Gone baby.

After about two weeks I met one of Mr.T's friend in KL and he confessed to me that Mr.T have fired the "Con-sultant".

So what happened?

Mr.T could not take any more excuses on those delay tactics and he kicked out the "Consultant".
Actually who is this "Consultant".

Who else?

Oh my God, you mean the same guy who cheated Mr.Y in Sungai Besar, Selangor?

"Oh Yes and it seem that he is doing the same with a Indian guy from Tanjung Malim. The other day this Indian guy tried to harass somebody of whom this "Consultant" uses his office address. The Indian fellow wanted to report to the Police and this poor guy told him that they would like to do the same about the "Consultant". "

"Oh yes Harry this "Consultant" also have pull another big trick on a Dato and I think this time he will be in a very big trouble."

He must be very well off by now, having so many victims.

"Yes he is. He always drive either a two doors BMW sports or his Mercedes Benz.

His technique is the same. He will show off this shinning expensive cars and trap the newbie to part with their deposits. After he received the deposit he will start by delaying the job. Got too much rain this week, the materials are on the way, the workers are still on leave and so forth. When the owner got fed up they will kick him out and all those monies will be very secured in his pocket. The victim become so shy and will keep quite.

In Alor Star eight newbies were his latest victim. This time he build the house that are not fit even for those chickens. What he will do now is to delay operating the BH and make the owner force him to operate immediately. What he will do is to tell the owner if you open the sound I will no longer be responsible if it does not works. Bingo that whats happen. He will quickly cabut and change his phone number of refuse to pick up his phone.

In Rompin, he did this beautiful technique. He collect more then 100K from a Dato and keep telling the Dato using sms text messages that the house is progressing well and the house now is already 2/3 completed. When this Dato visited the said BH, there was nothing on the ground only Lalang (shrubs). "

In SP he managed to complete a BH for a guy and upon delivery the BH was not even fit for those chicken. The owner refused to pay the balance of payment and he started to harass the owner. The owner refuse to pay asking him to redo the whole house. He threatened to send thugs to collect the balance payment. The owner quickly make a police report. The police called him and he told the police to meet him outside the police station.

He is very smart and will continue to cheat more newbies if they are so eager to built one without checking about his background.

Last few weeks an Indian guy came over to an office used by this Con-sultant on his name card. The investor have paid about 3oK but nothing seem to move. He was so angry threaten to make a police report about the business owner. The business owner replied that he too wanted to report to the police too for they now was a victim too."

So there goes more victims and nobody really know why he continue cheating those poor guys.

No comments: