Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey Harry I And Family Going For A 3 Weeks Holidays !!!

I was at home when my mobile phone rang.

This is Mr Harry, can I help U?

"Hey Harry this is Mr.D of Setiawan, Perak. Got some good news for you?"

Yes Mr.D how are you sir and what is the good new?

"Well those birdshits that you asked for is ready to be picked up. I think you need a 1 ton lorry. Your MYVI is too small lah. But I am about to go for a long holiday with my family tomorrow morning".

"Harry you know something, this holiday trip is actually funded by those bird nests I harvested from one of my BH. Well, when I am away I am very sure those swiftlets will be building them up since I harvested to fund my trip. Here I am on holiday my swiftlets will be working to rebuilt those affected nests. How wonderful to own a successful BH."

Mr.D I am really jealous of you. There U are having good fun and your birds are working for you to rebuilt their nests back.

"Just tell all you blog readers that this is the joy of having a successful BH. U go for holiday those crazy birds will work for U all the time. No need to pay their salaries, EPF, Socso and those medical bills."

Okay Mr.D have good fun with your family and don't make me feel so stupid. Once you are back give me a call. I will drop by in Setiawan for those bird shits. No nests but only given those bird shits, also okay lah !!!

"Harry the new sound D'Honey that you asked me to test is not bad you know. I tested and I think it is better then Black Cloud. I have already checked the content of the sound and it has more then 6 sound tracks. I think once the first sound track finished the 2nd one takes over and then the third and so forth. That might be reason why those birds are attracted to the sound."

Are U sure?

"Yes I tested it and I think it is slightly or perhaps much better then your Black Cloud."
If Black Cloud is already very good, then D'Honey must be much better? Hmm.... I think you know what I am thinking............

"Harry in Setiawan, everybody are running away to other states to locate their new BHs. All in all because they believed that the town is saturated because there are too many BHs but I want to stay.

I want to open more new BHs not because I am very brave but because of you. You have the gift to find those good sounds and your Scientific Techniques to operates swiftlet farming farm house are marvellous and genious.

I thank you for being so generous with all the knowledge and positives advises to me and all your blog readers. To tell you the truth I am very grateful to you and always remember if you need anything please call me. Take good care."

Well at least I know one more person who is super happy with my contributions to swiftlet farming industries. I do hope many others are also greatful but they do not wish to say laud like Mr.D.

I badly needed those bird shits for Mr.K BH in BM to be operational by early next month.

Hope to launch the BH on the 8/01/2009.

Please pray hard that it will be one of the best unit in the northern area.

No comments: