Search This Blog

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Black Cloud Doing Well In Rawang Selangor !!!

This afternoon while driving from Sekinchang to Kuala Lumpur, I received an interesting call.

" Harry this is Mr.T of Mutiara. Remember the other night I was complaining to you that the BC sound similar to my own BH sound? I am now at my BH in Rawang Country Home and looking at those birds "Jumping In" It is true those birds are behaving like what that guy in KT said".

Excuse me Mr T, what do you meant by "Jumping In"?

"Well they behave like jumping into the entrance hole. They simply dive in"

Hmm... this is the first time the word "Jumping In" being used in Swiftlet Farming vocabulary. I am very pleased to receive this positive report.

"Harry I also played my own sound which I told you that they sound quite similar. Well your Black Cloud is far better in pulling in those birds. Thank you for sharing the sound."

Mr.T can be contacted at this number 019212AABB (Just call me for the last four digits).

Sorry that I have never met Mr.T in person and those descriptions given was not my words.

If you have yet to purchase one, make sure you get it before 31st December 2008. Once year 2008 end, I will restrict the sale of the sound.

A short email from the above tester:

Taiko Harry, Your BC is very good ( kow kow ), I tested this morning like you told me, the birds jumped into my BH, that's truth. So i must call you taiko. tq.

No comments: