Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

Look Where Those Bats Are Flying!!!

To most swiftlet farmers, bats are nuisance and keep them away from your BH.

Their shit smell are not welcomed by your tenant.

The best method to shoo them away is to either catch them or apply those ammonia solution on where they stay.

On the other hand, you might want to look at some good thing about bat.

Two days ago I was in Melaka and yesterday in Kota Bahru, Kelantan.

Both days I was engaged with looking at where the birds comes back home. Yes I was asked to determined which direction those birds take their path home.

For some good reasons those birds did not appear until late 7.15pm or so.

What I saw was where those bats were flying. Most were going towards where they can find lots of food.

And you can guess where those birds were flying back from.

Exactly the same place where those bats were flying towards.

I might be wrong but both in Melaka and Kota Bahru, the bats helps me to get ready where to focus my eyes.

If you happened to conduct path direction inspection, just look at those bats.

They gives you an early indications...........

No comments: