Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Newest Research Works On Ultrasonic Birdcall Gadget !!!


I was recently contacted by an electronic manufacturing company to conduct a research on ultrasonic sound for swiftlet farming.

The first gadget that I was introduced to was not behaving to my expectation.

I have stop selling it and now I am have three sets stucked in my store room. Each was rm1100 and total was rm3300.

Nevermind the losses but from now on I need to be more careful to choose the right equipment for my followers.

This new ultrasonic gadget is fantastic. It has a number of buttons that allows the researcher to conduct more tweak to get the precise frequency that might be attractive to those wild birds.
As you can see the gadget have yet to have a cover on it. This a true mork up or test unit.

Since I have not conduct the test yet I am scared that they will chase the birds away and not the intended purposes.

Well no matter what will happen I need to do the needfull. I just hope I will find the combinations to attract those birds soundless, I mean using ultrasonic sound.


1 comment:

Dave said...

Harry,
For your info, ultrasonic does not work with swiftlets. If swiftlets can hear ultrasonic, then they would not emit audible clicking sounds to echolocate. They are unlike bats which can hear ultrasonic, thus bats don’t emit audible sounds. You can refer to SWIFTLETS OF BORNEO by Lim Chan Khoon and Earl of Cranbrook, page 18 & 27.
Therefore, all the so called ultrasonic gadgets innovated are useless to attract swiftlets. May be can be recommended to attract bats for their organic guano which is well sought after organic health foods.
Sorry that your Ultrasonic Birdcall Gadgets may have to be converted to Ultrasonic Batcall Gadgets. Hahahaha.............