Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mind Boggling Nests Numbers Within 12 Months !!!


"Harry, how many nests can a person gets if his BH is perfect?"

Well, well, well.

How do you want me to answer this question?

Should I just gives the optimistic or pessimistic?

So your BH is well designed, well located in an area like Kuala Krai or Rompin or Pekan or Serikei, the micro habitats is mama mia, and you have everything that those birds will not say no?

How about 1,000 nests within 12 months?

"Harry you are joking. You mean 1,000 nests which is equivalent to 2,000 birds staying within 12 months?"

Yes, that is possible and it can be much more if you have the lady luck on your side.

I have met and talked to some owners who have such a wonderful results.

To me if I can get around 200 a year, is more then what I can bargained for.

400 nests is a perfect Chrismas Gift from Santa.

No matter what it is you need to do everything you could to reach your target. Just work deligently for a couple of years until that mark is achieved.
Once that is done you are now on a cruising mode and you can now direct your attention to a new baby.

No comments: