Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

BM Birdhouse Is On Track And Will Be Ready Within 2 Months!!!



The BH which I was given the contract to built is about to be handover to me to install those gadgets by next week.

Started on November 12th 2008 and now after one month ready to install those sound system.

Will move all those tweeters and amplifier into the data room next week and perhaps ready for testing by end of next week.

I told the owner to choose the right day during the 1st or second week of January 2009.

I hope to complete the treatment of the house in the first week plus monitor the humidity and temperature for at least three days.
Just take a look at the latest pictures taken:










If you have a piece of agricultural land at the back of your house this will be a very good option.

It is cheap (RM 160,000) and light (no need to pile the footing). It takes less then 2 months to complete in total.

So if you need talk more call Harry (017 755 1318).

I promise to help to the best that I could. I will normally accommodate all the ideas written in my blog.

These are old pictures taken 1 week before the above pictures:





No comments: