Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Three Days Without Any Internet Connection !!!

Feeling very stressed up when my house Internet connection is down for almost three days now.

How am I going to reply to all those mails?

The best for now is to take a short ride to those coffee bean or Starbucks coffee shops.

Today contacted those TM guys and their answers are absolutely unacceptable.

"Sir, I think your Internet line was disrupted due to those landslide."

What a joke but I just could not loose my temper on this poor guy.

As for today I met Mr.T and GF from Cambodia. He came down just to meet me over some equipment for his new BH in Cambodia.

At first it was just a morning meeting but later he wanted me to take him to Sungai Rambai to view the BH where you can see the inside from a glass room.

I then took him to see those Sekinchan BHs in those padi fields. On the way back stop at Batang Berjuntai for a bird call test.

It was a quickie and he was pretty satisfied and wanted me to get a wide range of BH equipment.

Tomorrow will be making another trip to Mr.A second BH in Melaka.

It will be something which I hope to be as successful as the first unit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harry, mamak shops today provides free wi-fi for internet connection. drinks cost only a fraction of those from coffee bean and starbucks. you should look out for these shops in your area. in my area (setapak/wangsa maju), there are at least 4 mamak shops that provide free wi-fi!