Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Swiftlet Farming Book In Mandarin !!!



I am sorry for not making much effort to display this new book that I found at one of my friend's Toko.

The moment I glanced through the pages I believed there are lots of interesting things that you might learned from it.

The book title is: SWIFTLET BIRDS CULTIVATION 8 ESSENTIAL WAYS.

Written in Mandarin Language, hard cover about 98 pages.

Since I am not fluent in Mandarin, I can only admire the many photos found in the book.

Every page is a lesson to all of us and I am very sure it will be something that you want to add to your swiftlet book's library.

I have taken some pictures for you to vet through and if you wish to zoom in just double click on each picture.

The book is sold at RM 250 and I have only 7 copies left.

Call me (017 755 1318) if you think you want to expand your knowledge on swiftlet farming .....






3 comments:

K L said...

Who is the author and What is his background pls ?

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Yong,

The book was prom Pak Hendry Tan of Klang, Selangor. Not Pak Hendry Mulia of Jakarta. U introduce me to him if I remember.

Ben Gan said...

Without knowing who the author is and how good he is in swiftlet farming, it's difficult to buy a book that costs RM250.