Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just To Share A Message From Pontianak !!!


I received this email this after noon and would like to share the message with all my blog readers. The message came from Elvin from Pontianak, Indonesia. Hope there is some truth when I said that I am not a consultant but an avid and passionate blog writer:

Hi Harry,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response and especially with details report to improve our BH.

Again, we feel really lucky to have your invaluable advice without any fee.

Next time if you or your relatives happen to be in Pontianak or Sydney (I am an Australian permanent resident), you know who to look for.

I am not surprised that you will come out with long list but I am quite surprised how our house can do reasonably well especially with not properly monitored temperature and humidity.

I have been asking my dad to install one of those digital one (I don't really trust the old type) but he doesn't seem to bother much. I am sure we are just lucky that the temperature in the house always stays within the acceptable limit so far. But when the dry season comes, we should be prepared for that.

I do have few questions over your suggestions, just reply me when you are free. Cheers

Elvin

No comments: