Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

So You Want More Birds To Stay In Your New Birdhouse !!!



Last week there have been a surge in the number of calls that received. Some are asking for how to buy some of those BH items, some wanted to join my trip to Pontianak and some just wanted to share some interesting stories on how to increase the number of birds in their new birdhouse.

1) Use of Duck Eggs (White only).

I am very fascinated about this duck egg story. This was what being described to me which I hope will help a lot of my blog reader. The only request from me is, if you try and it is successful, please drop a line or SMS me or call me for a word of "Thank you Mr Harry".

Real story:
A friend of mine, he is my faithful blog reader, called me just to say hello. He said,

Firstly Harry I would like to thank you for being so kind in sharing with us all the informations and tips on how to be a successful birdhouse owner.

Secondly, Harry since you have given me so many wonderful tips, I would like to inform you something that is worth a million dollar. I got a worker who happened to be a cave bird nest harvester. He is an Indonesian. Every trip that he goes for harvesting, he will bring along a few duck egg. What he does was to remove the yellow yolk away and apply those whites onto various spots on the cave walls. He guarantee that during the next trip the birds will build their nests on those spots.



So two weeks ago I tried and to my surprise, after just two weeks, those birds are staying around the spot. I can see bird shits below those spots. I am very eager to make another visit and hope they have begun to build those precious nests.


I thank him very much and I have immediately instructed my BH caretaker to do the necessary.

This is the kind of blog readers that knows how to appreciate the hard work and sacrifices that I made. He knows how to appreciate my writing and willing to make a small contribution. Well don't feel bad if you have not share any yet, because I know you will do soon......

2) Sea Weed.



This story come from one of my close friend who have been sharing a few important tips.
Hey Harry, do you remember those aroma formula given by Pak Hen?

Oh yes, there were more then three that he gave us.

No, I mean the one that have sea weed in the formulation?

Yep, 2 pieces of bird nest with hairs (same like Harry), then 200 grm of sea weed and 150 grams of fish oil. Break them up and mix with the fish oil. Is that the one?

Yes, but you know something. When I tried the formula, I went to collect those sea weeds at the beach and oh mama, they really smell bad. So what I did, I take them home plus some sea water and put them into the house.

So what happen to the Formula?

Ai ya, the smell of the sea weed is already so strong. So I cut short the formula. Heh, you should try. No promise but I can tell you those birds love their smell.


Another very interesting tip for you to try. One more time I would be happy if you can advise me if the this tip do work. Just SMS to 017 755 1318. Just say thank you very much Harry. You are an Angel, God sent creature who is so kind in sharing.

Within the next three to four weeks, I do not receive any SMS I will kill all of you out there. Just let me know the real truth, nothing but the truth. Do the birds love these products?

Hai ya, how to kill when I don't know who is reading and who are not.......

Sorry just joking only ma ......

But if it works please share the news ..............

No comments: