Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2008

GAHP Seminar on July 3rd At Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

The GAHP Seminar on July 3rd, 2008 went very well and was well attended. There were about 46 newbies from KL plus a few from Singapore, Penang, Perak, Kedah, Pahang, Melaka and Selangor.

About 22 of them registered via my blog. I am very happy to have see so many new swiftlet enthusiasts coming forward to attend the function.

As I always said that the certificate received is like having your driving lisence in swiftlet farming. Welldone to those who attended and to those who are yet to attend please refer to by blog on the regular basis. I was given a hint that the next one will be in Kota Kinabalu sometime in early August.

For this Seminar I was asked to start the talk as the first speaker. Dr Reduan was on his way but in a terrible KL traffic jam and I did very well.

These are pictures taken during the Seminar:

REGISTRATION CUE






SEMINAR IN PROGRESS


THOSE WHO ATTENDED RECEIVING THEIR CERTIFICATE:












































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry,
My name is chook yew meng, register under your name at the very last minutes 2/7/08.
Can you send the photo to me (taken during receiving the driving license of GAHP seminar), not found in the listed photo above. I was appr the last 10 certificate receiver that day. Wearing light blue shirt, spectacle and at early 50, 5'6" tall, 70kg.

My email : yewmeng@pd.jaring.my

Thanks

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Mr Chook,

Sorry for the short sight of mine. I have already uploaded the balance of all the pictures taken during the seminar. I hope your picture is in it.

Harry