Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mr Ben Chai From Miri Will Join Me In Pontinak !!!



I received a personal email from Pak Ben Chai of Miri.

He seem to be very supportive over my contribution as swiftlet farming blog writer.

It seems that he will be coming to meet me and Pak Hen for some important venture in Pontianak. I told him that I want to have that pipe Bazooka that he invented. I wanted to carry home and try out in my birdhouse. If it works then I will ask him to assemble as many as he can for my blog readers who are interested to increase their birdhouse swiftlet population. No pain no gain !!!!

My reply to him is as follows:

Ben,

So happy to know that U are joining me in Pontianak.

I will be there for some good reasons. One important one is to get Pak Hen to commit a date when he can be in KL to conduct the advance swiftlet farming seminar. He is an asset to our swiftlet community and I am sure you agree with me.

I believed he can bring positive energy and guidance to the industry. He has the same commitment like me and I like the way he answers every queries that we threw at him. When he provide an answer he does that from his heart and is always sincere in what he says.

I also have 7 others whom I registered for the seminar in Pontianak. Four from Semenanjung and 3 from Kuching. Just like before I am just accompanying them to be at the Seminar. Again these 7 people are my blog readers and I did not charge them a penny to accompany them to Pontianak. So what do I gain from all these activities? I might go broke on of these day.

I will try to cover the talks as much as I could for the sake of my blog readers.

There are a few invitations to visit birdhouses in Pontianak. I think I might want to visit some of them.

I understand Pak Victor from Brunei Darulssalam is coming down too.

Thanks for your protecting me from those unscrupulous forum readers who love to poison others about me. If they do not know me they tend to be very negative but once they know me in person I think they will think otherwise.

I am just an enthusiast and have a very strong passion on swiftlet farming. I just wanted to help. Every new day I always find that there are many new things that I need to write. I just hope those bad mouthing will not discourage me to carry out my research on swiftlet farming.

Those items that are on my blog are something that I want my blog readers to have. They are useful and good to have. If they wish me to get them then I have to arrange to buy myself and sent using post laju to them. So how am I going to cover my cost plus make some income?


Today alone three of my blog readers who just received those Plug and Play test kits are expressing their happiness on the phone. Every time this kind of calls comes in thanking me for what I contributed is the energy to drive me to write and help others. But once people bad mouth U , you feel a bit unhappy and feel not being appreciated.

I do feel tired sometime after the long hours in my writing and doing research. Sometime I tend to neglect my wife and kids.

I hope I will continue writing and I am sure those articles will be very useful to all who read them.

Have a good day my friend.

Harry

No comments: