Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

DURESS Make Its headway in Kucing , Sarawak !!!

Before I boarded the KLIA to KL Sentral Express train lask night I received a frantic call that I do not expect.

Well this guy, MrD, came to KL a few weeks ago to meet me personally to discuss about his new BH in Kucing. He wanted to buy a few things and wanted me to recommend and do the selection. I assymble those tweeters, humidifier, fake nests, aromas and a few more things.

I was very honored to be of help and while doing so I told him about Duress plus the Advance Swiftlet Farming Seminar in Pontianak. His reaction was simple. He purchased the Duress and enrolled in the Seminar.

Since I do not have a copy, during that time, I promised to take one to Pontianak.

Yesterday, it seem that he reached Kucing much earlier and started to test the sound.

"Harry, Harry, Harry. Cannot wait to report you this. The Duress makes those birds crazy. I tested at two different locations and each time lots of birds came out of the BH and circle about the test unit. Unbelievable man....."

"Thank you Harry. I believe Duress is the best sound to call those birds but can I use them as the external sound?".

Mr.D, today you saw with your own eyes that even those birds in the BH flew out to circle above your test gadget. Right? If you use as your BH external sound what do you think will happen to your own birds? They will come out? So it defeat the purpose to bring them in. They will come out!!! So use your intelligent on how to use them ...

"Yes Harry you are right but they are so effective Harry. What do you I should do?"

Frankly I do not encourange the use of it but if you want then try a few methods that you need to do on a trial and error. What about install another external tweeters plus a new set of amplifier and player and place the tweeters at the other end of your entrance hole and you attract those birds to your BH at a specific time of the day. Say from four pm to five pm only? Remember not the whole day my friend ...

"Hmm ..... Let me configure and see what I can do".

Mr.D, I do not guarantee that it will work and I will not be responsible if the birds do not want to enter your BH. Be carefull with what you do. It is your BH and it is your decision. Don't blame anyone if it does not work ...

1 comment:

nikko said...

It is true what Mr.Dfrom Kuching has experienced with his Duress bird sound.Last week when I got my new birdcall kit purchased from our Mr. Harry Kok,the same kind I had the same euphoria with this sudden flocking of afew hundreds perhaps could be around a thousand birds flying above me after 30 minutes of turning on this duress sound infront of my under construction BH.Its fantastic and truly effective.