Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bloody Smelly New Aroma !!!

Yesterday received 5 bottles of newly formulated aroma from someone that I came to know during the GAHP seminar.

These aroma, though tightly capped, smell bad. They are so bloody smelly that I need to repack using a poly sheet to wrap and tape from top to bottom.

My wife could not stand the smell and insisted that I ship out or I need to ship myself out of the house with the aroma. He he he

She claimed that she is very good in her Chemistry class. Always an AAA student and she knows the smell is Amonia. No chance to argue with such a smart lady ...

Hai Ya, having too smart a wife also very difficult.

Well the smartest thing to do is to ship the item out of the house by today straight to Sungai Patani so that it can be kept in the BH.

I am pretty sure this formulation is pretty strong. The GAPH reader indicated that he started using it some time ago and his BH was occupied with more then 10 nests after just three weeks.

My intention is to do trial tests. If it is true like what he claimed, then I might want to share the usage with my blog readers, who are keen.

Please remember, all these tests, if successful are for us to share and you need to pay some money for all the efforts that I take to discover new things.

The issue here is if you spend RM100 and you get even 2 nests then it is worth the money. Each nest will increase your house value by at least RM500. So if there are 2, it is worth RM1000. This is 10 times what you spend.

So let me try and see what happen.

Just pray that it will be successful .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi harry, just continue your good work.

remember to keep us posted about the results of your experiments.

still yet to hear the results from the yoke and the aroma.

perhaps you wanna make it more scientific in data collection matter. like 3 months before and 3 months after the application and quantity increase and perhaps deducing are there other factors involved. (like if you see baby seasons of coz there would be increase of birds etc.)

just some ideas, since you want to conduct proper research.

good day. cheers

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Sky,

Thank U for the idea. Will look into it. Right now need to try and provide some feedback to all those who are looking at ways to increase tehir birdnest population.