Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Invitation To Be A new Member of Duck Egg Swiftlet Special Forum



As indicated in my recent blog article title: Talking About Duck Egg, I suggest that a group forum should be created to list down as many references as possible.

I have successfully created the forum and would like to invite all my blog readers to be a free member. Please click on this forum address: http://groups.google.com/group/duck-egg-swiftlet-special

The idea is to accummulate as many articles, pictures, experiences, success or failures and miscellaneous ideas relevant to duck egg usage in luring those wild swiftlets into out birdhouse.

The more we learn from those who have tried the better it will be to our success.

If you care to join please enter the forum and click the membership button and sent me your email. Much easier is to write a short email to me for membership joining. Just put in your title as Duck Egg Forum Membership. They are free to all who are keen to know more about duck eggs applications.

Thank U

Harry
harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: