Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Three Days After BirdCall Test, What Do You Think Happens to Those Birds???


Another important feedback that I wanted to share with my blog readers.

I received this call from one of my bog reader who happened to purchase one of the birdcall gadget and tested the sound at his brothers house.

When he conducted the test he call me at that particular instance. And my conversation with him was something like this:

Mr.N: Hei Harry, this is Mr.N of Kota Baru Kelantan.

Me: Yes Mr.N I remembered you purchased one of the test gadget, so have you tested.

Mr.N: This is why I am calling you I am doing it right now.

Me: So what happen?

Mr.N: It is damn crazy man, those birds were all over the place and all my neighbors are joining the fun. They could not believed their eyes. They think we become a BOMOH (Witchman) who can bring those birds on the top of our car.

Mr.N: Thank you Harry. You are so kind to find this fantastic gadget and allowed me to own one. I really owed you one. I want you to come to Kota Bahru and I want to treat you with with the best food in Kelantan.

Me: Well Mr.N some day I will come but don't forget the special food you offer.



Three days after the test operation he called me and this was what happened:

Me: Mr.N how are you? Have you been using the gadget during the weekend?

Mr.N: Harry, harry, harry harry ?

Me: Wah you mentioned my name so many times, why?

Mr.N: I am shaking my head while talking to you now. Do you know what happened after the test the other day?

Me: Ya ya what happened?

Mr.N: Those birds are still coming to the same site even after three days. My brother was at home and he saw a lot of these birds at the same place where we conducted the duress call and there still many of them.

At first he thought I was somewhere around doing the call again. But he could not find me so he called my phone. I told him no I am 10 kilometers away and I am sure the gadget is with me in my car and I am not playing it.

You know Harry those birds still visit the place everyday at the same time that we conducted the bird call test everyday. What do you think is happening?

Me: Mr.N I need to confess to you that I do not have the exact answers. I might be wrong but I think they still wanted to search where the duress sound came from.

Mr.N: They also hit onto my brother's car?

Me: Ha ha ha ha , I cannot stop laughing. This is weired and funny....


I wish I do have some logical explanation.

So dear blog readers, please beware of the effect of that bird call sound call DURESS. They are just unbelievable and turned those wild birds to be super inquisitive .....

If you think that I am joking or lying please call Mr.N at this number: 0179367xxx His Name is Mr Nik. Please ask him if it is true that those birds are still visiting the spot where he conducted the Duress bird call test.


(Special Note: He received so many calls so much so he complained to me that he is now under distress. I have decided to cover his phone number. If U need to talk to him please call me for me to release the number.)

No comments: