Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How To Increase The Value Of Your Raw Bird Nests !!!



I am very sure that everyone knows how raw nests are being graded.

They say its based on the size, the shape, the wetness and the cleanliness. The bigger the size the better it will be. The 1/2 cup shape is preferred as compare to those corner and broken nests.

Nests must not be too wet or too dry.

The nests must also be cleaned, pure white if possible and little dirt and feathers on them.

I was having my lunch today and my guest was from Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

He opened up a new secret which he just wanted to share with my blog readers. Remember this was something that he came to know and I have little to prove that it is true or not.

In Kuala Kerai and Gua Musang, there was this BH owner who have the ability to sell his raw bird nests at RM6,000 a kilo. Until today he has this special buyer direct from China who pays that value with no questions asked.

I was quite shocked and curious how come so high. I was on the impression that raw nests now the most is RM 4,000 to RM4,800 per Kilo. How the hell can this person sells above RM5,000/kilo.

The formula was the quality of water that was used in the BH. Of course your BH must be cleaned from those dusts and mites.

According to him one of the best way to improve the cleanliness of all your bird nests is to use a properly filtered water at the main water entry into the building and one more before it enter the pump.

I hope you are ready for this. The recommended filtration system is DIAMOND energy and filter system.

Use the standard filter at the main entrance while the energies water filter at the inside just before the pump.

Pardon me on this matter. I am not a distributor or agent for Diamond Filtration system. Go to goggle and find where to buy the two filtration units. Please do not call me......

I place this article because this story seem to be very interesting and valuable to all those who wanted to improve their nest quality. If you think this is nonsense please go and find this Kuala Krai guy and kill him.

Please don't be emotional. He he he

1 comment:

K L said...

I think surrounding environment plays a very important part. If a BH is situated in a very air-polluted area, the filtered water will become polluted too.