Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Marvelous Technique To Allow Your Pump To Run For Less Then 59 Seconds !!!

I was installing those mist spray system in My BH and my idea was to spray my BH just a few seconds (10 seconds) say everyday.

The trouble that I faced was that the digital timer can only allows me to program each spray for a minimum of one minute.

So how do you think I managed to solve such a complicated issue?

You might never thought before and in the beginning I thought that there is no way I can do it.

The only way is to find a digital timer that can program to seconds. But there were none that I know of.

Well, something struck my mind (An Engineer by Profession).

Why can I use two digital timers. One is set at a time to switch on and the other is 5 second late?

Hmm ........ Maybe........

If you are that smart then please think how I did it .....

I will give you the answer once I am back from Pontianak (Vampire). Need to suck some blood there.

See the picture taken at my BH and you can start using your thinking cap.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you already told the answer? it's just like a AND gate.

but i think it's a waste of digital timer.