Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The next Time If You Happened To Conduct A Birdcall Test Try This !!!


More interesting things that I discovered or should I say reported by one of my blog reader.

His Name is Mr.C of Bukit Damansara.

He bought a set of the birdcall unit and the next day straight to some place to test the gadget.

This was his findings:

"Harry you need to know this. I managed to plug the gadget to the my computer. It gives the same power as playing with my car CD player.

Since you provided me with one additional CD of different sound I played both at the same time. I accidently forgot to switch off my car air condition. It was blasting at top speed.

The birds went crazy. Some of them event enter the car.

My conclusion is that the aircond must be one of the other factor that causes the birds to go down and enter my car. I think they like the aircond. What is you opinion?"


Hmm... This is another new finding and something that I myself do not understand this new behaviour but maybe those aircond do have some effects on the birds.

I might be wrong but you might want to try this. First you need to buy the gadget and of course a laptop....

So fellows please learn something from this new findings .......

No comments: