Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

Talking About Duck Eggs ????


This morning I went straight to the Market and bought 15 pieces of Duck Eggs. They cost me about 80 sen each. Paid and took home to start my experiment.

While in my favorite kitchen, splitting those whites from the yellows, I received a call from someone very familiar. My ardent blog reader name Harimau Liew.

" Hei Harry, do you see what I saw among all those duck eggs in the basket?".

My answer: Nope. Just duck eggs in a basket. That's it.

" Harry, their colors. Some are whitish greens and some are totally white. Correct?".

Oh blind me I was not that observant. Yes, I said. So you want me to be racist?

" Okay, Which one do you think is better and thicker in its smell?".

You bet I don't know what you are talking about. You mean those little things do have some different? Wah Lau eh !!! Where the hell do you learn all these unique thing?

" My Dead Mom".

Oh ya! May God Bless her and peace be with her!!!

Okay what do you want me to know?

"The darker the egg the better they are. Trust me !!!".

Wei I am not asking but keep it up and continue with your explanations.

"Go and find those darker ones and try them out. You can try to compare between the white, the greenish and the dark eggs white. Mark them and see any different. I can guarantee you that the birds prefer the darkest one."

Are you very sure? I will kill you and take you body to your mom's grave. How about that.

Sometime I think I getting too rough with my informer. I think this swiftlet flue is getting into me. I have been having too many late nights writing my blog and so much so I am having hot flushes.

But what about the type of ducks out there? The normal duck, the rawa duck and the angsa duck. Which one is much better? Ai ya, so many eggs now. Better not to complicate the matter and focus on the easiest where you can get your hands on first.....

Well whatever it is I will try and see how much it will improve those birds occupying my BH.

So to those who are adventurous just go to the market and get as many duck eggs as possible and start this special experiment. We call it Duck Egg Swiftlet Special.

I will start a yahoo group and let us post there for any results........

Best of luck to those who are willing to try.....

To those who are not, why doesn’t U tell us you new methods on how to increase those birds population..... If it works then let us share with the rest......

No comments: