Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Unbelievable Birdcall Test Sound : "Talk2Me"

Yesterday while waiting for Mr.C from BP at Yong Peng eating area, me and Mr.L decided to test the birdcall unit that I was carrying.

I parked my car at the back of the parking lot, close to some one house entrance, and facing the forest. It was an open area where you can see all those black dots flying around.

I connected the test unit and started the "Duress". The result was okay but I quickly decided to play the "Awesome".

The "Awesome" was awesomed. The number of birds that keep coming to us were many but they do not stay that long since there were many cars and buses moving around the area closed by. Whatever it was, to see them flying towards the test unit was awesome.

Mr.L was shaking his head to the left and right. I asked him "Why are you shaking you head?" His answer: "Harry it is Unbelievable, they keep coming and coming. I am just too facinated with them and look at them". (In a disbelieved).

Mr.L you haven't seen what I have next for you !!!

Let me show you what happen when I play the next CD, called "TALK2ME".

Well, I went to my car but before changing the CD I opened all my four car doors.

I then lower the volume and replaced the CD. I activated the sound and blast it to 3/4 maximum.

I then joined Mr.L about 30 meters away hiding below the tree shed.

The moment the "TALK2ME" started, those wild birds become more wild. Before this they were just flying high about 5 to 10 meters up but now the "TALK2ME" makes them swoop down to about 1/2 meter away from the test unit.

You can see them swooping towards the car and a few even enter the opened car ...

Mr.L this time not only shook his head but also have his jaw drop !!! (mouth opened)

"Hei Harry, what is this? The bird even come down and enter your car. Crazy man " !!!!

I don't believed my eyes. You are joking. I have never seen this before and I still do not believed what I saw ....(He commented).

Ha ha ha ha.......

He is now becaming more crazier then before ....

I feel so sorry for him .... Now he is insaned ....

He have lost his total memory on everything except swiftlets .... He he he he he......

So you guys out these, if you want to loose your memory please give a try ....

Call me for a short ooz of those hormones by enjoying your birdcall tests with uncle Harry ......

No guarantees that it will always works but be prepared to be insane ......

1 comment:

the300 said...

Dear Sifu, I'm from KK Sabah, I just recently addicted to these whole swiflets thing that when driving, I cannot help it but to look up to the sky fo a swiflet.. I bought 2 Swiflets Cd from Pahang with no results.. I'm sad but not demotimated and I think I have been cheated.. Can you advise me where can I buy d "Talk2Me" Cd?? r u coming 2 KK this year.. I'm more than happy to b ur tourist guide..