Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

Swiftlet Farming Seminar By Jabatan Haiwan !!!

Received a special call from Swiftlet Impact Enterprise informing me about about their next scheduled Swiftlet Farming Seminar.

Their Managing Director, Mr Azahari, called me and told me that he was very impressed with my swiftlerfarming dot blogspot dot com blog website.

He also indicated that his next Seminar, similar to that he held in Seremban, N9, will be held in Kedah in April 2008.

He will send me the exact date and schedule. Please be informed in advance and ensure you will not miss this. Mr Chua of Seremban please read this.....

Those of you who have yet to attend this Seminar, accompanied with Certificate of Attendence issued by Jabatan Haiwan, please try to make the necessary arrangements for a seat.

Let me know in advance so that I can block a few seats for all my blog readers.

Just doing my part to ensure that all my blog readers are going to be a five stars BH owners.

I might be invited to be a guest speaker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry,
Im new to your blog, but it impress me a lot.
Im from sungai petani too, recently planning to convert the top area of a warehouse to a bird house, seeking for advise. I wonder when will u be available and give me a call.

Besides, How to book a seat for the swiftlet farming seminar by jabatan haiwan? i believe they are coming to kedah soon.

My contact: 012 250 2727
email: chingjh79@yahoo.com

regards, CHING