Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Met Patrick And Wife From Ipoh !!!

One of my blog reader drop by in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL and met me for breakfast.

I feel terribly happy meeting some one who drove 2 hours to meet me for a short pep talk.

I started with delivering to them a set of those birdcall set plus two birdcall sound CDs.

I explained to them what they should do and how to operate the unit.

Both seem to be having a few good laught when I told them that I kept my bird house involvement secret for almost 3 years from my wife. This year I ran out of excuses.

You see, I just hate to argue with someone that I love. I know too well that if I inform my beloved wife about my involvement in BH she will kill me (word wise).

The only way that I think she will not get upset was to carry out the farming secretly until one day that the BH starts to produce those white gold.

Frankly all these while I gave her the excuse that I dropped by at my parent house if I was not with her. Yes most of the time I will be at those BH.

Now that both my parent passed away, those excuses were no longer valid. So I did my confessions and pray hard to god that things will be okay.

Yes, after a container full of birdnests, I was given the blessing to continue with the involvement ...

Now my in-laws, after makan those birdnest (soup), they told me to convert one of their old shop houses in Pekan Lama, Sungai Patani .... Phewwwwwwww ........

Anyway Patrick and wife do enjoy with many other topics that I told them and one most important advise to both was on how to benefit from by swiftletfarming blogspot.

If you want to benefit in full from it, try to read from the beginning not from the latest. Read the old and come to the latest topic ....

While reading find those that provide the maximum informations and print them into those A4 papers. Once printed put them in a see thru folders.

Read them as and when you feel you need to update your knowledge .....

Best to read when your wife is asleep and no one bothering you ....

Best of luck to Patrick and wife ....

Enjoy meeting both of U .............

No comments: