Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Long Range Bazooka Ordered For Daro !!!


I am beginning to feel like a wonderful SIFU now as compared to before.

Today Mr.T from Daro confirm his interest to get more zest in his birdnest venture.

He bought a long range Bazooka. The long range one where the sound can travelled as far as 1000 meters.

I am feeling excited more then him.

This man from Daro have his own reasons and I think he might not like to share with all of you.

His birdhouse concept is the most unique and seem to be based on some cave in Sarawak. He called it the "Ba gua" an eight sided building which is unbelievable and I will say the only one in the world.

I have the picture he sent me and let me share with all my beloved blog readers.



What an impressive piece of artwork and I am truely honoured to share the view of it...

Who says Malaysian cannot design a birdhouse?

Whether it works or not need to be proven .....

No comments: