Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One More Bazooka Tweeter Arrived For Mr.A !!!


The idea of installing bazooka seem to have creep on many of my blog readers.

One of them is Mr.A of Kuala Selangor.

I remembered about my dialoge with him when I visited his house not long ago.

He actually like the look of the Bazooka tweeter but ask lots of questions on the equipment.

My answer is simple. If you have many successful birdhouses around your unit and they are just a stone throw away the Bazooka tweeter is ideal. But How???

The best is to enter your birdhouse and peep thru the bird entrance hole. If you can see the roof tops of your neighbor's houses having so many birds circling above them, what should you do?

My polite answer is to invite them into your house.

But how to invite them?

Well buy the Bazooka and install them in a proper position where the cornical funnel is directed to those roofs (U rotate the direction every month. 1st month to neighbor number one, the nest month the number 2 and the nest month the 3rd and so forth. If U finish you start all over again). Play those "AWESOME" birdcall sound and I am sure they will "Lai Le/mali mali" run to your house. Once they are at your door step let tjem hear the Talk2Me music. I am sure they will be tempted to enter your roving area at least.

Perhaps you can also activate those insect powder to let them have a free buffet in your roving room. Sound delicious to me and my saliva is oozing...

Do you think it will work? I think you know the answer pretty well because I am not going to think it for you ..

So on the way home, he picked me and send me home, he quipted that he wanted a piece. My answer is okay I will get one for him.

Three days later that I got the unit in and hand delivered to Mr.A.

I saw his wide smiles on his face. I know what he is up to and what was in his mind. One crazy birdnest enthusiast was having a very good time ...

Yes he is going to pull those wild birds flying on someone roof tops to his birdhouse. At the same time those insect powder that I activated for him will cause a wild frenzy actions in his roving area.....

Best of luck to him ....

He is very innovative and willing to try new technologies ..

Good for him .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one look longer in length. Look like a long-range tweeter. How long the sound can travel? I wonder. May get 1 from you.

Regards
Juustin Tan
Daro

Ben Gan said...

Your article is indeed useful.
Thanks for sharing.

Best regards.