Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

How To Get Bitten By AF Birds !!!

You might want to try this. Be bitten by your own birds ....

Perhap there is something that you can learn from it ....

And perhaps you can lure those birds into your BH .....

I was with one young BH owner, last night, and we have some beautiful chat about swiftlet farming ....

He is pretty young, about 31 years old, but already have three birdhouses under his wing. His name is Mr.D, hailed from Banting, Selangor.

We met for the first time when I brought him 4 pails of those 2 kilos insect powders.

Among the things that we talked about was about something perculiar that happenned to him recently.

One day he went up to the roof top of his birdhouse wearing black pant and shirt. He also got with him a piece of cloth, also black, with him.

While walking and being blown with those wind, his black uniform and the piece of black cloth make him the target of these AF. They actually swoop on him and a few bit him.

Until today he could not understand why but he wanted me or my blog readers to try .....

Well since my birdhouse is without any roof top, it might not be possible ....

How about getting my blog readers to try and see if it is true?

I will appreciate to get some result from my dear readers. Just try and kindly report to me ....

I could not find any clear reasons. So it is better to admit and not to make any wild predictions ...

Those who think that they do have some good ideas please write in as your comment ....

My question is: Can we use this strange phenomena to bring the birds into our BH and how???????

Precaution: Please wear a safety glass or goggle to protect your eyes.....

PS: One blog reader called and told me that may be the birds think that you are a prediator so they will attack to safeguard their nests. Hmmm... good reason.

1 comment:

Ben Gan said...

The few pecks Mr D got from the birds are warning signs that the birds did not wish their BH to to be intruded. Obviously they are angry. Be careful, if they attacked your eyes, it could be dangerous.