Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Next Trip Shall Be To DENGKIL, Selangor !!!

A friend of mine have invited me to view a BH that he build using someone's shoplot. This shoplot is somewhere in Dengkil and the owner have agreed to go on a 50:50 profits sharing with my enterprising friend.

A very noble way of owning 50% of a birdhouse but with very little capital layout !!!

The unit is just about to be completed and he wanted me to inspect and make some constructive comments before getting the house into operation mode.

I will be meeting him at IOI Mall in Puchong tomorrow March 14th 2008 at about 10.00 am and proceed to the BH.

Those who have never seen or entered a BH before and would like to join the trip please call or PM me soonest.

I will be happy to have two persons to accompany me .....

Not only U will have the chance to view a new unit but also meet me and my good friend. Who knows he might be an asset to U in you next BH project ....

No comments: