Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2008

Human Made Cave Birdhouse In Vietnam !!!

One thing about people's mind is to come out with something that might work just for the sake of those "White Gold".

I met Mr.Hoang of Hanoi, Vietnam last night. He was staying in Federal Hotel, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.

We have many things to talk about and of all the things that I spoke to him, I was very impressed with some photos that he showed to me using his lap top.

In Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Mr. Hoang was given the responsibility to look after a piece of land, 10,000 square meters, that have on it an array of caves plus a Pagoda (embedded with gold lining).

The one that attract me most is not the Pagoda with gold lacing but those swiftlets caves. Yes human made caves.

The caves were made using cement reinforced with steel bars and internally being layered with Styrofoam to insulate the heat.

The shape of the caves, internally, is very much like normal caves with all those stalagmites and stalactites plus areas where swiftlets can build their nests.

Some pictures shown are those with the birds already with white nests.

I am indeed very impressed with human ingenuity.

I will try to get those photos for all to see......

Hmm ...... I think now I have the solution on how to lure those cave swiftlets into my own house ......

Hmm....... Hmmmm ...........

No comments: