Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arrangements On Trip To KT This Month End !!!

Been very busy this week but that should not be a complain.

Last few days was busy with trip to TM and Segamat.

This weekend might be planning to be in Klang to view a birdhouse ready to be taken over by Mr.K and his associates. He wanted me to have a look at the house and perhaps prepare recommendations on how to improve the house.

It seem that the house was rented to a birdhouse enthusiast but due to some reasons the unit was left without any electricity and water for almost six months. The owner is very upset that the guy did not pay the bills and never advised that he have decided to quit the birdnest project.

I think due to lack of knowledge on swiftlet farming, the house was not not filled up with enought birds or perhaps the enthusiast went down badly with little cash in his pocket. He must have aborted.

Well, a misery to someone might be a gold mine to another.

I reserve my comment about the house until I have the chance to view it this weekend ...

I hope the cause of low population are not caused by termites or too hot or lots of prediators (coachcroaches or mites or owl) or perhaps due to the birds flight path.

Well keep your finger crossed and I will get a short report out once I am given the chance to enter the house ....

While planning for the weekend, Mr.M have received my birdhouse design for the TM shop house and have discussed with me on what he wanted to modify. Not bad. He accepted all my recommendations and wanted me to accelerate the list of items to be purchased and the budget.

I put forward to him my tunnel concept with open roof features. He likes it. All in all the house will look the same with very little changes if you view from the outside.

I wanted it to be perfect and I can see his enthusiasm when I pointed out some of those unique ideas that I spelled out to him.

His main idea is to learn while working on the design.

At least after the house is operational he will be a satisfied birdhouse owner who in fact decide how the house will look like.

His objective: " I want my birdhouse to be the best among those in the same area."

Well now about the planned trip to Kuala Trengganu. Victor, his brother, Mr Ben and Tan will be in Kuala Lumpur on the 27th, March 2008.

I have been asked to join them since they are not very familiar with the road. Hmm hmm. Well this time elected to be the driver.

Will meet them on the night of the 27th and travel up to the east on the 28th morning. We planned to stop in Kuantan to visit a birdhouse equipment supplier.

This will be a very good opportunity to meet three of my blog readers. They came from Brunei, Miri and Daro of Sarawak.

I am sure there are lots of things that I can exchange especially those crazy ideas with them. I hope the trip will be successful and meeting Pak Hen in person is the best on our agenda.

Sorry that it clashes with Dr Christopher Lim Seminar in Kuala Lumpur ....

2 comments:

K L said...

Hi, Harry,

Any chance to join ur klang trip ?

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Yong,

May be can but I need to ask for permission from Mr K first. Will let you know once he got the house key this weekend.

Is that okay with U?