Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mr.J Email On How Easy To Harvest 300 -500 Kg A Month !!!

I received this email from one of my blog reader who described about his recent trip to Semarang and Surabaya. Just read it and imagine that the harvest belongs to you every month.

Yes 300 -500 kilogram a month. In Ringgit this is 1.35 million - 2.25 million a month.

Quote:

Dear Harry

How have you been? Its been long since i wrote to you. I have been real busy with my business.

I did keep in mind to email you, Anyway I have some good news, my dad agree to let me rent his shop house in PS.

If I am not mistaken it's near M. I m looking to get some consultants to give me a quotation. So Maybe you might be able to help me out a bit.

Let me update you on what i have been doing. Well i went to a few friend's farm in Indonesia. MAN they are huge ! They turn out like 300-500kgs of raw birdnests each month. Then other friend has about 500 workers doing processing. I mean its really crazy there.

I did managed to visit some, coloured bird houses. Anyway it's really good. I was at Smr and Srb.

I have something which I don't quite understand.

I find that the nests there have stronger aroma and more "gao". Maybe you have some answers to share with me. I really want to know why.

Ohh yeah i have already added birdnest into my trading business now besides my abalone.

Anyway hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Unquote:

No comments: