Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Designing A Barn To Cultivate Insect In My BH !!!


I have finally decided to built a barn/hut in my SP BH to be used as insect cultivation farm.

The idea is to construct an enclosed room complete with about 5 racks to place those trays.

The trays shall be used to store those cut pineapples sprayed with those yeast powder.

Somewhere in the barn I will introduce those insect powder to use as the insect starter.

Once the insects are ready to fly, all the trays shall be shaken to allow the insects to fly.

The moment they take their flight a specially fan will blow these insects into a funnel that will be connected to a pipe. Their final destination shall be above the entrance hole of my BH.

I have came out with a simple sketch and the person in charge will be building with a minimal cost.

Will conduct the test for a few months and if successful will patent the concept.

Well if you are keen for me to built a similar Barn, please let me know. It will be on a first come first served basis.

No specific price but I am sure it will not be more then RM 2,000.

The idea is to push these insect on the top of the entrance hole at a specific time of the day so that those birds knows that they will have something to eat before they end the day.

If successful will take some video to share with all my blog reader. Hmm ... I love all of you out there. Every one is my friend and do not be afraid to call me if you have some problem with your BH....

No comments: