Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Visited Another Sick BH in Kluang Johore !!!

I was again on the road today visiting Mr.V of Kluang.

He have been reading my blog and did lots of modifications to his DIY BH.

After doing all that he can think of, even playing BC, he was not satisfied and call me for a second opinion.

I was so tired but since he sound very bad on the phone, I said yes.

Three hours drive and took the Ayer Itam exit of the Plus Highway.

We took lunch and immediately conduct the necessary inspection.

The temperature was okay, the humidity was a bit too high but there was something not right with the entrance areas. They were too big and the tweeter arrangements were a bit scattered.

After a 45 minutes tour of the BH, set down with Mr.V and came out with my hand written report plus a number of sketches that I wanted him to consider.

I recommended the use of Hygrostat to stabilized the Humidity.

I plan to sit in front of my PC to chart those recommendations in black and white.

I told him the house was okay but ........

He was very glad to hear my opinions plus all those aroma applications, fake nests, the tweeters arrangements and etc.

All in all I told him that I would like to be back in Kluang to monitor the progress.

No comments: