Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Met Mr.R in Taiping Perak

On my way back to Sungai Patani, stop along the way at Taiping, Perak.

I remembered on those early days when I first started to be in love with swiftlet farming. I met this experience guy by the name of Mr.Yap. He showed me a few pictures of him beside massive BHs in Thailand.

During my trip, I used to look at the skyline and most of the time they were full of swiftlets.

This particular trip was more towards meeting a blog reader, Mr.R who was about to complete his BH.

Lucky enough he have yet to install those nesting planks. Told him to apply some aroma and dry them up before the installation works.

Managed to bring along a Hygrostat and showed him how he can ensure that his new BH will be within the required range.

I make him realised that those sound needs to be crystal clear. Choose the right tweeters, cables and amplifiers.

But my most valuable advise is that he need to ensure that the BH is proper and ready before switching the call sound. If the house is half ready and he switch on those music, he might face this delima of being "Blacklisted or CTOSed" by those birds who entered and found that the BH is not fit to bring up a family.

Have the best fish head curry and herbal chicken for lunch before making my way to BM.

My good friend Dr.K was at his piece of land looking after his worker cutting down those tall grass. He is ready to built his dream BH and I am very happy to be his "advisor".

Hope to start mobilising my team before this week end. Target date of completion is February 2009, before the raining season.

No comments: