Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How To Remove Your Body Odour In Your BH !!!

I was talking with a blog reader on the best time to visit a BH.

"Pak Harry, if I want to enter my BH what is the best time and when I should be out of the BH? "

My sensible answer was:

"You can enter anytime convenient to you but must be with a specific purpose. Try not to enter your BH to often for no specific reasons. If you really need to enter, it is better to have a plan what to do and get everything ready on the floor before starting those works.

If you have a few workers then I would advise that you brief them the rules when they are working inside. No smoking, cooking, welding, soldering or eating in the BH. They need to enter say from 9.00am and must be out by 4.00pm."

If those works are not completed, push the works to the next day and to be finished within the same time frame.

Try not to work in the BH for too many days at one time. Split the works to small portion and the most is 3 days or so. If you have another job to be carry out just after the 1st, I advise to push the job to the next two or three months gap.

This recommendations is important to a new BH owners. You might make those birds feel not very safe. Once they have that feeling they might find another BH around your area.

Even if you enter the BH for the day I suggest that you take a handful of the ammonia powder and spread them on the BH floor just before you close the exit door. The idea is to allow the ammonia powder to vaporise and mask your body odour.

A smart thing to consider and your have nothing to loose.

From today onward I will try to remember to say sorry if I have offended any of my blog readers for every articles that I wrote.

I just love to write and each article is something that can make my blog readers learn something.

No comments: