Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tested: Black Cloud Is Better Then Two Others !!!

I was in Batu Pahat Johor today.

While conducting a BH inspection I was given the opportunities to test my "Black Cloud".

First I used sound A and after that sound B and finally sound BC.

The first two have not that significant results but the moment I played my BC, the birds started to gather on the roof.

Before I could get out of the data room, I saw a few rushing into the unreadiest BH.

It was just marvellous and the best.

While conducting the test Mr.K from Sri Alam called.

"Harry I am conducting some test using your BC. In the beginning there was no movement but the moment I turn down the high pitch frequency knob lower to around 4, the birds started to swam above my BH."

Wow, I immediately did the same and the result was fantastic.

I called him and said thank you for the small tip.

Now this sound proof to be very effective in more then 7 states.

To those who have yet to purchase this sound you will be sorry.

I intend to limit the number of copies sold and distributed to only 50.

After that number, I will put a very stiff terms to deter more people from using it. Yes the price will be above rm1,000.

So if you have not purchase one please do it fast. So far more then 20 copies been sold or exchanged. Left with only 30 more. Current price is effortable and below rm500. I am just trying to help those who are in need of populating their BH.

I am not kidding. You just wait and see.....

No comments: