Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Started To Mobilise Personel and Equipment to Lot 12 !!!

Just to make some announcement.

I was given a small job in building a two and half stories BH in BM.

I am truly honored and I hope I can get the unit up with the time line agreed with the owner.

I did the bird call test some months ago and the land was right below the flying path. The test result indicated that the number of birds responded was way above 1000 birds.

Tomorrow my supervisor will be at site to install those markings before digging the soil for the BH foot foundations.

One of the most important recommendations made to the owner was the risk that he is taking. Even we saw thousands of birds responded to my test call, I still believed that a medium size BH is the best way to go.

The total exposure was minimum and we need to ensure that we get everything right from the beginning.

The land that he has chosen is more the 1.5 acres and I told him that there is alway the second phase once the first unit shows a positive nests population.

The owner's interest is alway my first consideration and I wanted to make sure that this special unit will deliver what I have been talking all these while.

I will be at the site by noon tomorrow.

The next day, Mr W wanted me to take a good look at his two units of BHs in BM. I am happy to be of help to him.

No comments: