Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Youngest Blog Reader (12 Years) + A 17 Year Old Who Has Make Up His Mind !!!


This is something that is very interesting and I wish to share with all of you who read my blog.

It turned out that more younger people are catching the Swiftlet Farming Flue !!!

First: Youngest Blog Reader.

When in Kota Bahru, Kelantan I was introduced to the youngest swiftlet farming blog reader.

She is Miss Ying, 12 years of age, the daughter of Mr.E.

"Harry, this is my daughter who have been hooked to your blog and the moment she heard that you are coming, she insisted in meeting you."

Hello Miss Ying, I am very honored to meet you. How are you and how old are you?

"Uncle I am Ying and 12 years old. I came to know about your blog from my Daddy. Since it is school holidays I read your blog. I like it."

So you want to be the youngest Swiftlet Farming Sifu?

"He he he he."

The following day we make a trip to Grik, Perak to view a shop house which Mr.E wanted to convert. She was with me all the time.

I was at the back of the shop house and she asked. "Uncle what are you doing?"

Just examining the roving area plus whether those birds do fly back above this shop.

"You mean you are looking for the bird's flight path."

"Uncle can we rear those birds and how do we feed them?"

Ying you can but it is very tedious. You need to feed them regularly and carefully.

"I know we must not injured their throat because if they are injured they will die."

Hey how come you know so much?

"Uncle you forgot, I told you I read your blog."

Oh my god, I have created the youngest Sifu and she is a lady.
From now on I promise not to use any vulgar words because young kids do read my blog too.

Second: Yougest (17 years old and already make up his mind to be a swiftlet farmer)

I was with a good friend at Bangsar talking about his bad experiences for using poor internal sound and all his birds went missing.

I took out my new PC and saw this special email from Mr.VT:

Hi Harry,
I am Mr.VT from Kuantan.. Actually my father is owning some swiftlet house and for already half years(april2007) .

I never been feel interested into it, until I visit your blog.

Actually, i just only 17 this year.I found your incredible blog since Nov 2007.

When I saw the title [Swiftlets Farming: Million Dollars A Year Income Potential] ..This title makes me start reading ur blog..

I have been spending time reading through them and learning about swiftlet farming. I would like to say thanks a lot to you and your blog.

I learn a lot from it. And now I become more and more interested in knowing more about swiftlet farming.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Now I am so excited about it......

But, i juz got the letter that inform me 27Nov2008 must go to the kem of 'Nasional Service' until 18 Mac2009.. I cant read ur blog within this 3 month..

Finally, I choose birdnest farming as my future business..I hope to meet you at least once in the future to get more knowledge from you.

And sorry for my broken English.

Wishing u a happy day...

From: Mr.VT
I am very pleased that more young people are learning about swiftlet farming.
To me I feel so honored and happy that more and more people are using my blog as their reference in swiftlet farming. It is not only for those who are about to retire but also the young.
I am very sure if they can master all the right things they will avoid making gross mistakes in their swiftlet farming venture in the future.
Ying and Mr. VT you are welcome to swiftlet farming and I hope both of you will be successful in this field like no others.........

No comments: